August started out with me at Mode Camp in IL. It was a blessing to me that Daddy and Elizabeth met me there for a few days. It was a joy to be at this camp again! (In my July post, I posted more pics of Mode)

When I got back to OK, it was the last week of school at Happy Hands. We have summer school before we start the new school year.
Out for lunch with some coworkers during PD week.
Professional Development week before our new school year.
My sweet coworker Allison and me.

This is starting my 4th year at Happy Hands! After 2 years being a lead in the Red Bird classroom, I am getting to move back to being an assistant teacher, in the Yellow Duck classroom. I'm so excited for this change, and getting to work with these sweet ladies!

Went on just one bike-ride this month as it has been SO HOT, over 100* every day of August!
Playing pickleball one evening with sweet friends! This was a slightly cooler evening.First day of Yellow Duck!
My brother Tim and family from Joplin came for a weekend in Tulsa. I got to hangout with them at their AirBnB a couple evenings.
Watching the sunset with my niece.
Watching the sunset.
They came to my Chick-fil-A while I was working on Saturday.
Swimming with them.
Sunday lunch at my apt after church.
A beautiful sunset one evening! So thankful for this view out my living room window.
Took sweet Mary Ann out for supper for her birthday, and the sunset was primed to be so pretty!
So we went walking through her neighborhood to a "sunset viewing spot".
A sunrise one morning as I headed to work.
A fun "now and then" collage - I've always loved babies and children!
Another gorgeous sunrise on my way to work!
Stormi got us matching shirts!
Celebrating my sweet little friend with his family!
Psalm 113:1-4 -- "Praise ye the Lord, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD. Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD's name is to be praised. The LORD is high above all nations, and His glory above the heavens." (emphasis mine)























No comments:
Post a Comment