Monday, December 9, 2024

November 2024

November started out with some crazy weather! This picture doesn't show it, but we had 8 days of rain (over 8 inches) and a day with tornados! After that, we had some beautiful fall weather.
One evening after work I took 2 coworkers to see The Gathering Place, before they brought their classes there for field trips. I'd been there 2 times before, so had fun showing them around.
Some beautiful flowers we found.
Study time with Kaylee at my apt one evening after work.
Voting day!
I've really been enjoying wearing my new fall/thankful sweater.
Some friends invited me to their church's fall fest, so I went and enjoyed playing music to end the evening.

A quick pic with my sweet pastor's wife, Natalie, as we headed to the church for program practice.
Sweet Maddie
Matching with Laura at church.
Coffee-run with my friend/coworker Shyanna one day during break! Ziggis is our favorite!
Matching with sweet coworkers!
I got to have these sweet friends over for supper one evening: Bob and Dotti, who've had me over to their house for supper many times, and Mary Ann, who let me stay with her for a few weeks back in August after the fire. Thankful for these dear ones who God has blessed my life with!
Supper at Olive Garden one evening with coworker friends.
Then on to another coworker's home for a few games together!
Can you tell who won this round of Blokus?
Morning sunlight glistening on the wet bushes in front of Happy Hands.
Thanksgiving Dinner with families at Happy Hands.
We finally got colder weather in Nov, which finally made a few of the trees turn colors!
Kinda matching with sweet Morgan one Sunday!
While traveling through, Jeffrey and Lesa spent a night and morning with me during my Thanksgiving break. It was so great to see them!
As they were heading out...
During my Thanksgiving break from Happy Hands, I worked a little extra at Chick-fil-A, and did some Prof. Dev. studying. One day I got off from work and went to my favorite coffee shop to get a bunch done on my studying.

Thanksgiving Day, I went to Joplin to spend the day with my brother Tim and his family!
Got to help them decorate their tree...
My nieces and nephew
We went on a walk and played at the park too!
The day ended with piano and violin music, practicing some Christmas songs.
The last day of November, I had 3 sweet coworker friends over for supper and games: Allison, Ms. Renee (who I worked under last year), and Beth Anne. We had a fun and good evening together.


Hope you all had a blessed November and Thanksgiving!

No comments: