Such a beautiful day!
I enjoyed some gorgeous sunsets this month.
I was sick with a stomach bug for 4 long days, then finally was better and able to get out of the house again. I enjoyed a Saturday morning brunch with my friends the Herrings (because I wasn't allowed back to work yet at CFA). It was so good to see these dear friends. <3
I ended up helping them paint a bathroom in their home that afternoon. It was a fun project with Maddie.
I finished this blanket that I had been crocheting for awhile for my friend's baby boy.
A quiet Sunday afternoon at home, resting and reading with sunshine streaming in the window, even though it was freezing outside that day.
A sweet moment at work. My coworker was having a fun conversation with one of our kids while she was mopping the floor.
We experienced some beautiful spring weather in February, but we also experienced terrible cold, snow, and ice winter weather too!
Ice on everything!
Another beautiful sunset.
Coffee break and quick catching up with a sweet coworker, Shelly.
Valentine's Day dinner with sweet ladies Cassidy and Mary Anne!
Another Saturday evening I got to meet up for supper with the Herring ladies.
Professional Development on Feb. 17th. I got to sit with some sweet coworkers!
We had a great day of learning together.
The rest of that week we had snow/ice days and artic temperatures. Crazy! We missed the kids for a whole week while everything was shut down.
I finished another baby blanket for another friend. I also did a lot of studying for my online class.
One evening during our snow/ice week, I drew this sketch of one of my students from last year who has been so sick in the hospital for a few months. Praying so much for her and her family.
At a Trivia Night event that supports Happy Hands. I'm enjoying getting to know this new coworker, Jentry!
Our team for the event.
The other Happy Hands team.
Friday coffee from Ziggis on our way to work. Some weeks we need special coffee more than other weeks. :D

Leaving y'all with one last sunset/sky picture.
I'm so thankful for the beautiful scenes God paints so often for us to enjoy and for His glory!

Excited to share that next month! Have a blessed March and happy spring!
























No comments:
Post a Comment