Sunday, March 3, 2024

February 2024

Here's a recap of my February 2024!
Feb. 1 was the 100th day of school at Happy Hands, and there were fun activities for all the classes that day! 

I tried to do an "old-fashioned" hair-do for the 100th day of school.
February 2 was my 6th month anniversary since moving to OK. I went to Braum's for lunch to celebrate.
An event at Happy Hands one Saturday.
This year Happy Hands is celebrating 30 years of serving Deaf and Hard of Hearing kids!
My friend and coworker Kati and I.
A chilly February 11th, Sunday morning with my sweet pastor's wife and girls!

Sunday evening spent with a sweet friend in her home.
Video-calling with family is always a blessing.
Catching up with these dear college friends via a video-call is wonderful!
Brownies for work on Valentine's Day.

My sweet friends Bob and Dotti, who have been so kind and helped me in various ways since moving here.
Ice-skating with coworkers on Feb. 16!
Sunday dinner with the pastor's family!
I got this sketch drawn on a Sunday evening.
Feb. 19 was my nephew's birthday and I was off school for President's day so I spent the day in Joplin with my family. My brother snapped this pic when I was playing darts with Felix.
Jumping on the trampoline
At the park
Chick-fil-A supper before I had to go home.
Walking with my friend Susan. We had some really beautiful spring-ish weather during February. 
I finished crocheting this blanket for a friend.
I was gifted a lot of yarn from a coworker, and am so excited to have this great selection to make more blankets with!
Spring started early in OK - the last week of February!
A beautiful sunrise one morning.
February 29th (leap day) I snapped these photos near my apts.
So beautiful!!

Happy Spring!!

No comments: