My June started off with the weekend at The Nehemiah Discipleship Program in Indiana. It was such a blessing to be part of! I learned and gained a lot from that focused time, and I'm so thankful for what Bro. Eric Himelick and team are doing there.
Lots of fun pictures from that weekend, with many new friends!
My team
Another fun after-glow activity
Such sweet, godly ladies that I got to know.

At our church in Burlington: three couples being prayed for as they were all about to move away to new places of life and ministry.
Some friends gave us this birdhouse for our backyard, but no birds have moved in yet.
Some more fun little sketches I've done recently.
Jr. Church on Sunday mornings - this theme is Focusing on What Matters Most!

Playing a game with my parents while enjoying a beautiful evening on the front porch.

Evenings with my friend on the front porch. :)
June 15 - I got to spend part of the day at Idlewild Park with the Harms! We rode bikes, played tag, had a picnic, and took a little hike! :)
Always a sweet time with this family.June 17-24 we spent a week in MO. We stayed Father's Day weekend in Columbia, visiting my Grandparents and aunt and uncle.
From there we went to our family gathering in Brashear, MO, for a few days together, for my parent's 40th anniversary (in Oct.)
The lodge that we stayed at was perfect for the 20 of us who could be together!
We had lots of fun inside and outside!
Playing Croquet one evening
I so enjoyed spending time with my nieces and nephews!
Elizabeth reading to the kiddos
Our last breakfast together
Grandpa and his youngest grandson, Josiah.
We got some family pics in the woods, 20 out of 22 Albertsons together. We missed Jason and Karen so much as they weren't able to come.
With all the grandkids
Just missing Jason in the original family pic.
In our travels we got to meet up for lunch with my mom's cousin, Darla. It was so good to see her again!
June 23rd, I had an interview and got hired at a Deaf school in OK, and my parents and sister got to have a tour of the school too. It was so nice for them to see where I'm going to start working in August, Lord willing! My mom snapped this picture when I was meeting a couple ladies.
Lunch at Braums afterwards.
Back home from our long trip in MO, and Sunday dinner at the Strouds with friends. :)
Vacation Bible School prep - when a good sized group of volunteers were calling on the community kids.VBS week - we had a wonderful week with a bunch of kids! I was with the 7-8-year-olds team!
Sunday morning program of Vacation Bible School!














































No comments:
Post a Comment