It's been a busy but wonderful February and March!
The first week of February, my parents and I flew to FL for Sea Breeze Camp Meeting in Hobe Sound. This was our first time to get to go in person, so it was pretty special to make this trip together.

So neat to finally see the church and college, which we've seen so much of through online services.The first week of February, my parents and I flew to FL for Sea Breeze Camp Meeting in Hobe Sound. This was our first time to get to go in person, so it was pretty special to make this trip together.

The tabernacle where the Sea Breeze Camp services take place.
We enjoyed the flowers, warmth, and FL scenery!
My first time to see the Atlantic Ocean! It was a beautiful afternoon for it.
It was so fun to be with the Stetlers, as they were down there for the camp too.
Eating in the cafeteria with sweet friends.
Ben McDowell and Ben Smith gave us a tour of FEA Ministries.After an evening service
It was fun to see and talk with my friends Kaylynn and Emma.Visiting after a service with friends.
One morning my dad and I walked to the beach to watch the sunrise. It was amazing.
The view walking to the beach.
One afternoon we went to the Blowing Rocks. It was so neat! We spent a couple hours walking along the coast, seeing more beautiful splashes as we went.
We ate at the Lighthouse Diner in Jupiter Island.
It was so good to see our sweet relative, Helen Reiff.
Good to see our friends and some of our missionary heroes, the Kuhns.
Another afternoon visit to the ocean.
Evening service.
Another morning walk to the beach to watch the sunrise, with my friend Kaylynn.

We saw some jellyfish!
Afternoon icecream with Regina!
It was good to see the McIntires again!The Kuhns
I enjoyed going to one of the kids' services and seeing their amazing ideas!
An afternoon visit with Helen.
Brittany and I took a couple of kids to Chuck-E-Cheese.
A Sunday afternoon with GBS friends.
Skiing with the Harms again! We got to do several ski-trips together this winter.
This day it was 60*!
Lunch date with my friend Rebecca P. one day!
One afternoon I got to visit my dear friend, Kimberly! We had a sweet time together.
International Dinner at the Witts' at GBS.
A Union Bible College trio had a service at Burlington.
Daddy and I did more painting for our church for a few days.
I enjoyed meeting my friend's little girl, Sophia!

Elizabeth and I took Kashleigh to the Speak Truth in Your Heart conference at the Ark Encounter one weekend.

Sarah Mally Hancock and her husband speaking during one of the sessions.
We got to walk through the Ark before we left too.Elizabeth and me with Sarah Mally Hancock.
Sunday dinner at the Strouds with other church friends.
A ladies evening event at church.
That concludes our busy February!




































































1 comment:
I'm Happy you all had fun.
Post a Comment