Hope y'all had a lovely April!! We sure did. I don't know how it's already May though.
A touch of spring at Cincinnati State college where I take ASL classes.

April 2 - a lovely time catching up with my friend Heather. We went to Chicken Salad Chick.A touch of spring at Cincinnati State college where I take ASL classes.

Then to Mt. Airy for a walk/hike
It was a beautiful day!
She took me to a coffee shop too. :)
We wrapped up our time together by stopping by Eden Park to see the flowers in bloom.
That evening Melanie and I finally got to go out for our birthdays-meal! March was too crazy for it.
We had a delicious supper at Rio Grande
April 3, we had our last choir Sunday out traveling!
Cailyn and I
We had a blessed service in Indianapolis, IN in the morning!
Delicious dinner afterwards!
I so enjoyed holding this sweet little girl for her mother.
Our bus-driver for that day, JV, letting his little boy drive the bus! :P
Our evening service was in Franklin, OH.
Prayer time over the seniors before the service.Another snapshot as the sun went down.
Studying one day with my friend, Autumn!
My sister Elizabeth came home for a few days! She, Mother, and Aunt Marlene went to IHC for the whole time.
I went to IHC in Gatlinburg, on the bus with other choir and SWSE members. We went on Wednesday and came back Thursday night.
Lunch stop
When we arrived at IHC, we had to unload all the SWSE stuff and get it to a room on another floor. The first trip up the elevator looked like this with us and our instruments.
One of my sweet violin buddies, Kaley!
Thursday morning before services at IHC we located a coffee shop.
Elizabeth at the Shepherds Global Classroom booth.
I enjoyed going to the children's service at IHC - with over 500 kids!
So good to see my friend Rachelle Ferguson, who writes amazing dramas!
So good to see our friends, the Frenches, who we knew back in CO.
So glad 2 of my aunts got to be there!
The schedule at IHC is crazy! You eat when you get a chance cause you might not get another for a long while.
Good to see my friend Rachel, working at the Melton's coffee booth.
So good to spend some time with the Shermans! I loved getting to know their kids again.
Our last elevator picture.
So good to see my friend Heidi there too!
Palm Sunday weekend, Elizabeth and Aunt Marlene were still with us, and our adopted sister Joanna came from AWC to spend the weekend with us too. We went to a Passion play.
So great to be with my best friend Joanna again! We had studying to do, but had fun together too. My back was causing me some issues that week, but I'm doing better now.
Our Palm Sunday guests (A. Marlene and Elizabeth had to leave already)
Sunday afternoon I took Joanna to Mt. Airy to walk. It was a perfect day!
A special song on Sunday by the young ladies and their mothers.
Lunchtime with friends in the cafeteria.
Studying with Brittany
I've so been enjoying our flower garden in front of our house!
We were blessed with a huge gift of a weekend away at a very nice cabin in West Union, OH, April 14-17! It was from the Karen Wellington Foundation for Living with Breast Cancer.

The upstairs of the cabin.
When I joined my parents there, I had an evening of Cincy State classes to join in thru Zoom.
Perfect time of year for the redbuds!
Then we went hiking at Cedar Falls all afternoon!
It was another perfect spring day!!We had a lovely day together!
3 miles later we arrived at Cedar Falls. :)
I'm so thankful for my parents and their faithfulness.
I enjoyed so many wildflowers along the trail.
Another view of the cabin.
Supper in the screened-in-porch
Saturday morning that weekend I met my friends Kimberly and Heather for chai and visiting time at the Greene Beanery, not too far from our cabin. :)
Later that day we went to a couple Amish stores and tried out their neat furniture.
We loved all the windchimes too.
Easter Sunday morning I headed back to my church to help with children's ministry (my parents got to stay longer), and went through this cute bridge.
Easter Sunday Brittany's family adopted me for dinner.
Our church has hand-rails now.
Another study afternoon with Autumn and Katherine at Carabello's. :) I so appreciate these ladies.
Campus getting ready for VIP day.
Our missionary friends, the Manners, were traveling though and stopped for lunch at GBS with us.
A study-afternoon with Brittany at a library one day.
More getting ready for VIP Days at GBS.
Mounica ready to direct VIP guests.
One beautiful day my friends Clarissa and Victoria and I had to stop our studying and go on a walk to a nearby park.
You just have to enjoy beautiful spring days when the Lord blesses you with them!
Sweet friends!
VIP evening on campus. There was lots going on for VIP Thur-Fri, then we had a special service on Friday evening, followed by "the biggest VIP day event ever". It really was.
So good to see these sweet girls!

April 23 I spent the day with Korin and 3 of the kids; we went to the homeschool convention in Cincy.

Finished the day together with icecream at Graeters.
Daddy built a frame for our porch swing!It is wonderful and we are enjoying using our swing again.
April 24, SWSE had their last Sunday of the year to travel. The morning service was in St. Mary's, OH.
We had a good service and lunch there, then had some restful time in the afternoon at a lake. Some of us braved the wind coming off the lake, and walked around.
We found geese and goose eggs!
Our evening service was in Lima, OH.
Mr. H with the graduating seniors of the SWSE.
So thankful to get to travel with this group!
Snapdragons in lieu of tulips this year.
Another study-afternoon with Brittany at a library. :) This is how we get our homework done!!
Our bleeding hearts again. They last and are beautiful for several weeks!
Flowers seen from a bikeride.
The last week of April, our friend Lori and her friend Ann came to visit. They spent the days at the Ark and Creation Museum, and visited with us in the evening. So good to see Lori again!
Taking a break from studying to play some badminton with Rebecca on campus. :)
April 28th was my last Advanced ASL 2 class. We had ASL story presentations and a small party.
April 29 was GBSC's banquet night.
Melanie and me
Melanie and Mary
Sarah and me
Janaye and me
The 3 Amigas <3 Can't believe we're almost done with our senior year! (we all have a bit more to finish up though, so not graduating till next May)
Mrs. Caslyn and me - so thankful for this sweet lady. She's been such a blessing to me during my time at college.
The group of ladies I got to spend the evening with.
April 30th was Deaf Day at the Creation Museum. My ASL classmates, Lexi and Stephanie went with me.
We enjoyed watching 2 shows being interpreted, as well as signing with people there.
Hope y'all have a wonderful May! :) Thanks for reading my picture-blog!













































































































No comments:
Post a Comment