Sunday, December 6, 2020

November 2020

November started out with me being quarantined, but that was a whole month ago now, and I am completely well, recovered other than not having my full taste back. I'm thankful!
Nov. 7 was my "get-out-of-jail" day, and my parents and I went to a park to walk through the woods and enjoy some fall colors! 
I found this cute couple there! ;)
Such pretty red leaves!
A really neat bush, which we found out was officially called Purple Berry Beauty.
Mother and I did a sewing project together that day.
We made these little skirts for some friends of ours.
We had a beautiful fall!
Stopping by Chick-fil-A the next week to see some friends in the drive-thru!
At work the next Saturday with my friend Katie . . . the party hats were just for fun.
We've been having some AMAZING sunrises and sunsets lately! A gift from God!
Nov. 18 was a little "Christmas kick-off" on campus for students and staff.
Cookies, popcorn, hot chocolate, and coffee were served.
Nov. 21 was a small Operation Christmas Child packing party evening for my interest group.

Pretty Christmas lights on campus.
Sunset
Nov. 22 - our Sunday dinner guests were Danette and Rebecca
We started playing Christmas music even though it was still November!
I got to donate blood one evening!
Classmates and I went to UC one morning during class time for small interviews with anyone we could find to talk with. It is way harder to do this with masks!
In this picture, you can see the progression of how to wear a mask! :P We noticed this after taking the picture.
A quick snap with my friend Melanie
Nov. 25-28 we went to Bedford, IN to see my sister for Thanksgiving. She is working for EFM now, and loving her work there. We had a good weekend with her, working on her apartment. This is her in her office.
I found that I really enjoyed caulking!
Thanksgiving dinner - we stopped our work long enough to enjoy some good meals.
We finished the cabinets for her kitchen - it's such a process!
Mother adding another layer of stain to doors.
Almost finished!
Elizabeth and I scraped a popcorn ceiling off, for her bedroom. We were thankful for our headgear. 
EFM will be shipping a lot of goods to Honduras to help with all that the people there have lost from the hurricanes. People are sending things to EFM, so Elizabeth and I organized some things into categories.
Well, that pretty much wraps up our November! Hope to see ya'll at the end of this month for one more 2020 post! :)
"Bless the Lord, my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the Lord, my soul,
and do not forget any of His benefits; Who pardons all your guilt, Who heals all your diseases;
4 Who redeems your life from the pit, Who crowns you with favor and compassion; Who satisfies your years with good things, do that your youth is renewed like the eagle." - Psalm 103:1-5

No comments: