I'm sorry I haven't posted on here for so long. I will try to catch up a little with this post.
We have been having such beautiful spring days!

April 3rd was the CHESS ensemble concert. I have loved getting to be part of the advanced ensemble this year. It has really stretched and grown me.
A little later that same evening was the Choir part of the concert, which I got to be in. I am over to the far right, on the second row.
This month we got our Linden tree in our front yard cut down because it was dying. It was there all my life. When I was really little I used to try to climb it. But in recent years, I've just enjoyed taking pictures of it, and liked its shade.
Caught it in action!
We've gone to the Johnstown Lake a few times so far this year. I love going there, walking around it, skipping rocks, and taking pictures.
On Easter Sunday, we got together with our dear family in Denver.
Next are some spring pictures that I've been taking. Spring is so sweet, I think.
Purple Hyacinths :)
White Blossoms :)
Pink Blossoms :)
So thankful that our neighbors have a crab-apple tree that hangs over the fence into our yard! :)
A beautiful moment, on a walk in the evening, that needed to be capture with a camera. :)
This is what Colorado looks like . . . sometimes . . . some places anyway. :)






1 comment:
Glad that you finally updated again. I have been missing your post.
Your pictures are gorgeous! You are sure talented at taking pictures.
Post a Comment