Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Father's day, Friend day, and . . .

June 16 - Father's day . . . how glad and thankful I am to have a Daddy such as mine. He is wonderful, and he loves us.
My daddy and two of my four special brothers
 Daddy, Mother, Beth, and Jeffrey

Over the 13th-15th weekend, I/my business had a booth at the homeschool CHEC conference in Denver. I sold my cards there, and gave away a lot of business cards. I had so much business that I sold almost my entire stock. I was very thankful!
 Mother and I waiting for the judge to come talk to me. I was nervous as I partly heard the questions he was asking the girl beside me.
 Then it was my turn, and I answered the questions to the best of my ability! I didn't win the Youth Business Contest, but I was totally okay with that.

On June 18th, my mother and I went to Wyoming to see some special friends who we hadn't seen for a long time.  I am so thankful for the time I got to spend with my friend, Ivanna.
 We went to a near-by culvert to sing.
 The echo and sound of us singing in there was amazing. Part of the time I just closed my eyes and listened.
 Later Ivanna and I went on a bikeride to a pond and took pictures there. . . and talked.


And while in Cheyenne, I got to see another friend, Amy, who I haven't seen for a very long time.
I was very thankful to get to spend so much time visiting my friends yesterday!

Leaving with you a promise of summer hopes!!

No comments: