We got a new CD recently that has this fun song on it, called "Bottled Water" by Mark Bishop. Enjoy! =D
When you walk into any store,
you'll pay a buck or even more for water -- bottled water.
If my grandpa were here today,
he'd say we're all nuts to pay for water -- bottled water.
It falls for free out of the sky,
The ocean's full, yet still we buy it by the case at Walmart -- bottle water.
I'll never understand,
but I'd like to meet the man
who came up with the plan to bottle up and sell us water.
I'm sure his wife said, "It'll never fly,"
He said, "I think it will, and here's the reason why,
We won't sell just plain old water,
But Mountain, Stream, low Sodium, from Colorado or Canadian water."
But where it comes from no one knows,
It may just be a garden hose, in Detroit.
I know I'd be a millionaire,
If I could bottle up some air and call it -- Bottled Oxygen!
To sell beside their bottled water!
2 comments:
He he. Well put.
Think of you often and enjoy your pictures.
Beth Ann
Very cute! Enjoyed this post! =)
~Heather~
Post a Comment