Emily, I just tried to comment but my computer lost it...so I will try again. Good Job! Every sketch that you do is even better than the last. If you were to continue the shading on Jason's neck up onto his face it would add even more depth and realism. I wish I was completing my drawings in 3 days. My current drawing of the fawn is 9 months old. The little quarter page drawings that you saw in my book would take me about 3 to 5 hours. Of course, the larger the drawing, the longer it takes. You always inspire me to go work on my art- and then I look at the clock and it realize that it is time to start the pizza for dinner. :) Love in Christ, Beth Ann
3 comments:
Wow that turned out really well! :) three days is about how long it usually takes me to do a sketch as well! :) You really do such an incredible job!!
Emily,
I just tried to comment but my computer lost it...so I will try again.
Good Job! Every sketch that you do is even better than the last. If you were to continue the shading on Jason's neck up onto his face it would add even more depth and realism. I wish I was completing my drawings in 3 days. My current drawing of the fawn is 9 months old. The little quarter page drawings that you saw in my book would take me about 3 to 5 hours. Of course, the larger the drawing, the longer it takes. You always inspire me to go work on my art- and then I look at the clock and it realize that it is time to start the pizza for dinner. :)
Love in Christ,
Beth Ann
Oh, Emily! You are so talented! Keep it up!! :) Love you.
Post a Comment