For the past month and a half, I've been able to go over to my friend, Sunshine's house, every other Tuesday for an afternoon at a time. We spend time making cookies, talking, organizing things, etc., and it's such a blessing to me. Our family has known Sunshine all my life, and spent a lot of time with her when we kids were younger, and now I get to again. :)
This is a beautiful lily that someone had given Sunshine and I couldn't help taking a picture of it. :)Mother and I
Beautiful lilacs at a Sunshine's house.
Mr. Squirrel caught in the act of eating our birdfood!!
A butterfly on the roof last night.
A few sunsets recently.
Mother and Daddy going for a walk one evening. (the picture is taken from the roof)
Jason and I really enjoy spending time on the roof in the evenings, watching the stars, or sunset, and talking. We've been trying to do it often because we knew that the solar-panel guys were coming soon to put our requested solar-panels on, and after they were on, we couldn't go up on the roof anymore.
And today, the guys came, and started the process of putting solar-panels on the south side of our roof.
They will be coming back tomorrow with more panels. This is only 10.
These are the racks that the solar-panels attach onto.
I got this great picture of the moon last night while Jason and I were up on the roof. You can even see the craters on the moon's surface! :) (You can enlarge it by clicking on it)
We love going on walks around the Johnstown Lake. Some friends came for supper on Saturday, then we took them to the lake and walked around it.
My friend, Ivanna and I at the lake.




1 comment:
Wonderful pictures, Emily! Hope you have a wonderful trip! Love and miss you! S--
Post a Comment