Above: This is Jason and I when we were much younger, about 7 or 8 years ago. Jason has been my best friend ever since I was born. Of course like all great friends, and siblings, we argued a lot, but also had some of the best times of our lives, doing nearly EVERYTHING together.
Even though we're older now, we still do a lot together, whenever his work at ACE permits. I love spending summer evenings with him: bike-riding, jumping on the trampoline, playing Capture the Flag or Hide-n-Seek, playing violin and cello together, playing a hard tournament of Foosball (table soccer), or playing a good game of Chess that Jason almost always beats me at. I love you Jase!
Above: My dear brother, Jeffrey (who is now away at college) and me. He has always been a special brother to me. Not only did he do fun things with Jason and me outside on summer evenings, but he also has encouraged me or just prayed with me anytime I needed that, even if it was near midnight. I love and miss you, Jeffrey!
Above: My dear brother, Tim and me. Before he got married and left home when I was 11, he was a big part of my life. Every Sat. morning I would go to his room and give and receive a back-rub while we listened to stories on the radio. He challenged me in my Christian walk and made me think about important and eternal things, and he was always there when I needed someone to talk to. Whenever we are together we have a good, long talk, which I love. I love and miss you, Timbo!
Above: My dear brother, Randy and me. He left home for college when I was only 6-years-old, so I don't remember him being home a whole lot. He and I were each-other's Treasures, before he married his real Treasure : ). But I love him very dearly, and I know I can talk to him about almost anything. His name (Randall) means Protector, and that's always what he has been to me. I love and miss you, Treasure!
1 comment:
aww..this is so cute.
I got to have a big brother for 2.5 weeks and it was totally awesome.
Post a Comment