Thursday, January 12, 2012

All For Jesus

1. All for Jesus, all for Jesus!
All my being’s ransomed powers:
All my thoughts and words and doings,
All my days and all my hours.

Chorus:

All for Jesus! All for Jesus!
All my days and all my hours;
All for Jesus! All for Jesus!
All my days and all my hours.

2. Let my hands perform His bidding,

Let my feet run in His ways;
Let my eyes see Jesus only,
Let my lips speak forth His praise.

3. Since my eyes were fixed on Jesus,

I’ve lost sight of all beside;
So enchained my spirit’s vision,
Looking at the Crucified.

4. Oh, what wonder! how amazing!

Jesus, glorious King of kings,
Deigns to call me His beloved,
Lets me rest beneath His wings.

Oh, how much I want Christ to be my all; I want to be all for Jesus; my life being a light and reflection of His Love, Grace, and Salvation! I want Jesus Christ to be my focus, where "I’ve lost sight of all beside"!  Every day, every moment, all for Jesus!!

No comments: