Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Thanksgiving Post!!

Thanksgiving week, Daddy, Mother, Beth, Jason, and I went to Joplin, MO for 2 days to see my married siblings, before heading on to Columbia, MO to spend some days with Mother's family.
We took many pictures of my new niece, Charissa Joy, and my other family.

~My brother Randy, Joy, James Aquila (4), and Micah Rowen (3)~
~Charissa, a month old now~
~My brother, Tim, Mother, and Charissa~
~Daddy, Micah, and Charissa.~ It was so precious how sweetly and tenderly Quil and Micah loved their little cousin.
~"Grandpa and Grandma Albertson" with their first grand-daughter.~
~Sleeping beauty!~  I had so much fun taking pictures of Charissa.
~Micah and Aunt Emily~
~Aunt Beth and Charissa~
~Aunt Emily and Charissa~
~Grandma and Charissa
~Tim, Brenda, and Charissa Joy~
VERY PRECIOUS!! I love this picture! ~Quil, Micah, and Charissa~
I love this picture too.  : )
~Aunt Beth and Micah Moozle~

1 comment:

Jonelle Barnard said...

Those pics are adorable! She is one cute baby!