Hey Everyone! Right after dinner, I put together a long post about our summer, and the computer deleted the whole thing!!! So, that made me really sad! I'm going to try to do a smaller post, before I get my courage up to do the summer post over again.
I really enjoy writing! (Even though I'm not too good at it) I'm working on my book My Heart's Cry right now, and I'm also starting another book. The Hidden Secret. For The Hidden Secret, my sister took some "old fashioned" pictures of me for the cover. (I make my own book covers, just for fun) :)
These are a few of the pictures Beth took of me.

I really enjoy writing! (Even though I'm not too good at it) I'm working on my book My Heart's Cry right now, and I'm also starting another book. The Hidden Secret. For The Hidden Secret, my sister took some "old fashioned" pictures of me for the cover. (I make my own book covers, just for fun) :)
These are a few of the pictures Beth took of me.


This one is my favorite.



3 comments:
I love the picture of you on the front of the one cover, The Hidden Secret. Love you tons, dearie! S--
Oh, don't you just hate when that happens. augh!!! I never knew you wrote..that is so neat!
I like them!
Post a Comment