Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Bright Light

The title of my blog is called A Bright Light For Christ because my sister and I are in a Bible Study that's called Bright Lights. So I thought it would be neat for my blog to be called that too. All I want to be is a Bright Light for Christ. I want to be completely surrendered to His will.
This is a card that I drew a picture on.

This is the girls in the Bright Lights Bible Study.
I may not blog for quite for awhile because I'll be in Missouri, helping my siblings with VBS's, and some other things. Please pray for me while I'm helping out there. It will be different being away from my home and family for a month or some. I know God will give me strength for everything that happens.

2 comments:

marcia said...

That is so cool, I was wondering if it was just a random name for your blog or if something inspired it. I hope you are havinga great time in MO. I'm praying for you. :)
<3 <3

Amy Jane said...

I'm praying for you too, Emily! Love you so much!