
A close-up of a baby rabbit that was born under our blue-spruce tree.
Mother pulling weeds...

Beth and I at a park on the fire pole...Mother got a wig, that she styled to look like her hair as much as possible. She's going to start chemo on June 6th, Monday.
Daddy and Mother on a walk.
These are pictures I took, and worked on in Photoshop. I love doing this type of thing.


3 comments:
Thanks for the picture of mother and I. It whispers to me, reminding me of how our forward view is so important. Though the street looks empty (are we all alone on this journey?), and though there is a bend in the road (does a formidable challenge lie ahead?), though it was cool enough that we had to wear jackets at the end of May (like the spiritual climate of our culture?), we must keep walking, trusting, believing in His care and wisdom along the pathway of life (Like Jesus taught us to do!).
Very nice pictures. I can't wait until you can get a real camera that would do justice to your eye.
Thank you, Jason. Amazing thoughts, Daddy.
Post a Comment